Visit the pricing page to purchase a Postman Team, Business, or Enterprise plan. Click Buy Now for your chosen plan. If you are upgrading from an existing paid account, you can use the links in your billing dashboard.
During the buying process you will be prompted to supply the following details:
- Your billing cycle (monthly or annual).
- How many paid user slots you need (you'll need a paid slot for anyone who needs to access the relevant Postman features, but each team has two free slots you can use for account management / billing).
Your account email and role (admin if you're going to be using the paid Postman plan yourself, or billing if you are only making the purchase).
- If you choose the billing role you can also enter an admin email address, which is where your account activation email will be sent so that the administrator can get your Postman plan set up.
Once your plan configuration is in place you can enter your payment details. Your card will automatically be charged monthly or annually, depending on your billing cycle. Additional charges for your account, such as monitoring overages, will also be made to this card.
- For security reasons, Postman does not store any credit card data. The data is stored only by payment provider Stripe, who are certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1.
- Review the details of your plan to ensure they are correct before you submit your payment details.
- After payment, you'll see a confirmation with the transaction ID. Use this ID for any communication with Postman.
- The designated admin will receive an activation link where you can begin inviting your team members. Billing-only users will receive a link to join the team in the billing role.