Developing with Postman utilities
Check out the pages in this section for an intro to developer resources that allow you to engage with the Postman community and integrate Postman into your workflow.
- Postman API
- Make requests to access your Postman data.
- Echo API
- Use the Echo API to learn and experiment with Postman.
- Collections SDK
- Runtime library
- The Runtime library powers Postman request sending functionality.
- Code generators
- Postman uses the code generators SDK to create client snippets from your requests.
- Postman collection converters
- The converters allow you to transform OpenAPI, Swagger, RAML, and GraphQL specs to Postman collection format.
You can use the Postman CLI Newman in conjunction with other utilities to build collection runs into your development pipeline. Newman is also an open-source project that you can use and contribute to.
Last modified: 2022/01/15